Fit by Tash Nutrition Program
the simple way to eat your way to fit, lean and healthy.
Burn stubborn fat, restore your energy and health, and rev you metabolism to get in the best shape of your life. Finally quit dieting, calorie-counting and overanalyzing food choices for good. Say goodbye to cravings. Know exactly what to eat in any situation whether you're at the office, a restaurant, on vacation or at a special event.
Transform your body for good. Improve your health, energy, confidence, longevity, skin, hair and nails. This is the exact plan my clients and I follow to get in shape and stay lean, strong and toned all year round.
Buy today and gain instant access to:
- Gluten-free, vegetarian and vegan compatible
- Meal plan guide, know exactly what to eat on rest days and training days
- Full sample week of eating with both a regular and a vegan/vegetarian option
- Forget dieting ever again, learn how to eat intuitively and stay lean year round without being restrictive or regimented
- Love your body with a program based around whole nourishing foods
- Customizable to any lifestyle and goal whether you want to burn fat, put on muscle or maintain a healthy weight
- My 15 Tips to Lean & Sexy
- How to manage the afternoon energy crash, cravings and healthy snacks
- Restaurant and travel guide to enjoy your life while still seeing results
- Macronutrient and calorie guide
- Supplement guide
- Grocery list
- Goal setting sheet
Order the Nutrition Program today and receive your BONUS Healthy Sexy Recipe Book (a $24 value)!
- 60+ quick, simple and tasty recipes for flatter abs and a tighter body to keep you fit and sexy
- These are my favorite recipes that I've made for years and have become staples. These are your go-to recipes for everyday life. Realistic and light dinners at 20 minutes or less of hands-on time.
- Every recipe can be make gluten-free and dairy free
- X vegetarian recipes
- X vegan recipes
- Feel leaner, lighter and more energized
- Smoothies, soups, salads, dressings, sides, entrees, and healthy treats
- Convince your significant other, family members or roommate that healthy food is actually delicious
- 10 tips to an easy and successful meal prep because no one has time for hours of cooking